These hotels range from gorgeous and adventurous, to quirky, unique, a little creepy, and even strangely fun. The transparent skylight, Igloo style cabins, in Finland look so warm and inviting nestled in the snow. They make me want to get a hot chocolate, relax, and curl up by the fire place. The Dog Bark Park is a bed and breakfast, that is just quirky fun with it’s red fire hydrant toilet. Each one offers an interesting, and unique experience as this great video explains further.
Here is the list of top 10 Craziest Hotels in the world:
10. Hotel Kakslauttanen, in Finland.
9. The Balancing Barn, England.
8. Giraffe Manor, Kenya.
7. Dog Bark Park Inn, Idaho, USA.
6. La Villa Hamster, Nantes, France
5. The 9 h Hotel, Japan
4. Grand Canyon Caverns Suite, Arizona.
3. Capsule Hotel, Netherlands.
2. Karosta Prison Hotel, Latvia.
1. Poseidon Undersea Resort, Fiji.
The Poseidon Undersea Resort looks breathtaking. I could sit fascinated, and watch the sea creatures go by all day long, and never get tired.