One of the things I love best is to sit down and have long conversations with seniors. Every life has a story, unique wisdom and secrets of success to share. I always try to gather the hard-earned lessons of others and apply it to my everyday life. Seniors fascinate me and I always try to keep in mind they have lived incredibly full lives; everywhere I’m going they may have already been there and done that. So if they have a lesson that I don’t have to learn the hard way, I am more than willing to listen.
12 Success Secrets For A Happy Life:
1. Put God before all else, be optimistic and positive. Faith in God can carry us through the hardest of times.
2. Love and nurture yourself and others especially in your marriage and relationships. Don’t hold back on sharing your feelings. Tell people you love them.
3. Make the most of your marriage and don’t give up on your spouse, give it your all. Help each other, be loyal and faithful.
4. Take care of your body eat well, exercise and stay active.
5. Whatever you’re doing give it your all and don’t waste your time work toward your goals.
6. Be respectful to everyone and do the right thing with people, and the things you’ve been blessed with.
7. Do things that make you happy daily.
8. Stay on the right path, do good and be of service to others.
9. Be humble and independent, but don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
10. Forgive others and yourself we all make mistakes that’s how we learn. Let go of the hurt so you can heal and don’t go to bed angry.
12. Be of service to others by giving of your love, time, and resources; it helps others and makes us feel good. Always remember we will reap what we sow so do lots of good.
If you enjoyed this article we suggest you check out this video it is sure to make you smile. Have a great day and please be sure to share this and spread the happiness. –> Grandfather Hip Hop